My daughter and I have a favourite go-to smoothie. This is the recipe. It makes two cups.
- Two frozen bananas
- Around three cups of almond milk, or whatever you like to use.
- Around two teaspoon rose water, or more to taste
- Two teaspoons cardamom, more or less to taste
- One tea spoon turmeric, add more if you don’t mind the taste (super healthy for you)
- Honey to taste, we probably use around two tablespoons
- Four teaspoons organic hemp protein, or as much as you like
Blend all together and enjoy. 💕
Bananas are great for the skin and can lower blood pressure, and turmeric is a great anti- inflammatory!!!
Hope you like😘😘😘